- XO-SM series ultrasonic microwave cooperative reaction workstation with microwave, ultrasonic and microwave ultrasonic single control and synergistic functions. The system also realizes visual interface control, high-precision program temperature control, multi-channel data storage, and directional transmission.
- Using the most advanced microwave generation system in foreign countries, the performance is stable; the microwave power can be fine-tuned; the microwave frequency is 2450MHz;
- Ultrasonic power can be fine-tuned; ultrasonic frequency: 25KHz, ultrasonic frequency range can be selected as 15-40KHz, ultrasonic probe can choose intervening or non-invasive samples, through cavitation effect or air transmission, acting on sample function.
- The ultrasonic transducer has an automatic lifting function, which can precisely control the immersion level according to the experimental requirements, and the vertical immersion into the liquid surface accuracy: ± 0.1mm.
- Equipped with ultraviolet photocatalytic device, wavelength: 253.7nm, power 200W.
- The reaction kettle can be equipped with polytetrafluoro ethylene or high temperature resistant and corrosion resistant glass material. It can be used for ultra-low temperature microwave vacuum drying or other anhydrous reaction, low temperature reaction, polymerization reaction, etc. through low temperature cooling vacuum pump system;
- Optional temperature (or pressure) control and PTFE digestion tank with magnetic stirring or oscillating device (hydrothermal synthesis reactor);
- The reaction vessel can be equipped with a uniquely designed air-cooling device function, which can effectively remove the thermal effect produced by microwave emission, so that the microwave utilization rate reaches 100%, and the reaction material can be maximized under the set reaction conditions. Microwave action to ensure the homogeneity and high yield of the reaction product;
- The parameter control part adopts high-sensitivity touch screen operating
system, all parameters are programmable, and five sets of experimental data are stored;
- The instrument is equipped with a 10-inch ultra-thin, ultra-high-definition, multi-function LCD large-screen display to display the sample working status in real time;
- Optional high-precision non-contact infrared temperature measurement or contact optical fiber, platinum sensing temperature measurement system, accurate detection of reaction temperature in real time, accurate control of reaction process temperature; control range: 0~500 °C, temperature control accuracy: ≤ ± 1 ° C;
- Using the unique frequency conversion type blast cooling and program
control refrigeration device to keep the temperature inside the chamber constant;
- Working time: It can work continuously, adjustable at 0-9999s;
- Microwave and ultrasonic can be programmed simultaneously to control temperature, timing and power.
- Various ultrasonic probe diameters: Φ2, Φ3, Φ10, Φ15, Φ18, Φ25, Φ30, Φ35 are suitable for reaction vessels of different calibers;
- With magnetic stirring, oscillation and sample lifting device at different speeds for use with microwave;
- The instrument comes with a glass tube and a fluorine rubber tube. It adopts an open reaction system, and can be equipped with a dropping funnel and a condenser tube for reflux reaction. It can also realize online analysis of environmental, biological, and pharmaceutical samples.
- With over temperature and sensor abnormal protection, high reliability and safety;
- Using stainless steel inner casing, anti-magnetic, to prevent magnetic material from entering the cavity, breaking the internal structure and durable;
- It can be applied to laboratory research and enterprise production in biology, medicine, chemistry, pharmaceutical, food, cosmetics, environmental protection, etc.
The whole instrument is made of the most advanced technology and advanced materials at home and abroad; the microwave reactor leakage of the whole machine complies with international standards and passes the electromagnetic radiation safety certification of the Institute of Metrology. And through the EU electrical safety CE certification, with a certificate.